Arizona Sunshine Lemon Pie Recipe
Lemons are plentiful around here in the early spring and I'm always looking for recipes. This one is definitely a keeper. It's very easy to make and if you like key lime pie, this is like its lemon sister.
1 large lemon
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 graham cracker crust
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Wash the lemon well. Cut into pieces and remove all the seeds. Throw all lemon pieces (peel and all) into food processor.
3. Add 4 eggs, sugar and vanilla. Blend in food processor for 1 minute.
4. Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Allow to cool. Serve with berries and whipped cream and keep refrigerated after cutting.
This pie has a great texture and is sooooo good. Enjoy!
Post a Comment