Apron Strings and Things



I love aprons. There, I said it. I've always owned a few aprons, but recently, I became fascinated with making them. This week, I'm introducing aprons to Pretty Home Threads on Etsy and I wanted to give you a preview:


If you haven't worn an apron recently, think about your mothers and grandmothers who routinely wore an apron around the house. Aprons are not just for baking or even cooking. They are great to wear while cleaning or even in the garden. 



If you are a teacher or vendor, I have some special heavy duty aprons just for you with pockets galore! 



All of my aprons are cotton, so they're easy to wash. They also make the ideal gift for a housewarming, wedding or Mother's Day. 

You can have multiple aprons to suit your mood, whether that is dainty, 



girly 



or sassy. 



Some of my aprons are upcycled, which is so much fun!



Now that we are spending so much time at home, isn't it the right time to try an apron or two? Check out the selection at Pretty Home Threads on Etsy and watch for seasonal collections coming soon!

cindy

Comments

Popular Posts