Pretty Pretty Cindy is Now Pretty Home Threads!



I've been blogging as Straddling the Gap for 9 years and opened my Etsy store, Pretty Pretty Cindy in 2012. I love making things, especially all types of textiles - sewing, crochet, needlework. At Pretty Pretty Cindy I focused on making baby items - blankets, feeding pillows, toys, bibs, etc. I still love doing that, but have been wanting to expand to other items. 

Right now in mid-2020, the world is in the midst of a pandemic that has brought renewed interest in our personal spaces - our homes. Many people have used time in isolation to do DIY projects around the house. We are looking to our homes as places of comfort and peace in troubled times. Home should be more than shelter, it should be a place that includes beauty and joy even in the mundane.

Pretty Home Threads is a new store that will include all of the pretty baby items I have been making for years, but will add more things for home - aprons, kitchen towels and dishcloths, pillows and more. The Etsy store (www.prettyhomethreads.etsy.com) will open in mid-July and I hope you will visit often to see the newest creations, with special seasonal collections. This new blog will highlight my projects and allow you to join me on my creative journeys through instructions and patterns. So whether you are a maker and want some inspiration, or just enjoy items handmade with love, Pretty Home Threads blog and Etsy store are the places for you. Be sure to subscribe on this page so you don't miss out!

Finally, a house is not a home without beautiful fragrance and that's why I sell Scentsy  Scentsy is not only beautiful scents, it's also home décor, so your home looks beautiful and smells beautiful too. 

You can also like me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram (@prettyhomethreads) and Twitter (@straddlinggap).

cindy

Comments

Popular Posts